Come Grow with Gateway Village!
GVCC is seeking energetic and experienced staff members to join our team.
Center Assistant (Part-time): This position serves as a very important first point of contact for all callers and visitors to the center. Responsibilities include: Manages the front reception desk for both Gateway Community Church and Gateway Village, answers incoming calls, and responds to general inquiries about GVCC's programs, class openings, admission requirements, and tuition pricing.
Openings for August 2022
Preschool Lead Teachers & Assistant Teachers: If you are inspired by the love of learning, are passionate about education and committed to serving the needs of families, then we want to hear from you! These positions are part-time (typical schedule is 8:30 AM to 2 PM). Gateway Village follows the Loudoun County Public School calendar with respect to holidays and school closings. Candidates must have excellent references, reliable transportation, and be willing to commit to the full 2022/2023 school term.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with preschool-age children
- A high-energy team player who works well with children, parents, and staff
- A strong understanding of emotional and developmental needs of children
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills
- The ability to obtain certification in adult and pediatric CPR and First Aid is required
- Ability to pass background screenings
- Must be at least 18 years of age
To apply, please complete the interest form below and upload your CV or resume.